Environmental Blog Roundup
15 October 2007 — permalink
In honor of Blog Action Day, we wanted to highlight some of the many Blogger-powered blogs that are focused on the environment, climate change, and sustainability. Want to see more Blog Action Day participants from around the web? Find them on Blog Search.
* Cleantech Blog - Commentary on technologies, news, and issues relating to next generation energy and the environment.
* The Conscious Earth - Earth-centered news for the health of air, water, habitat and the fight against global warming.
* Earth Meanders - Earth essays placing environmental sustainability within the context of other contemporary issues.
* Environmental Action Blog - Current environmental issues and green energy news.
* The Future is Green - Thoughts on the coming of a society that is in balance with nature.
* The Green Skeptic - Devoted to challenging assumptions about how we live on the earth and protect our environment.
* Haute*Nature - Ecologically based creative ideas, art & green products for your children, home and lifestyle, blending style with sustainability.
* The Lazy Environmentalist - Sustainable living made easy.
* Lights Out America - A grassroots community group organizing nationwide energy savings events.
* The Nature Writers of Texas - The best nature writing from the newspaper, magazine, blog and book authors of the Lone Star State.
* Rachel Carson Centennial Book Club - Considering the legacy of Rachel Carson's literary and scientific contributions with a different book each month.
* Sustainablog - News, information and personal meanderings related to environmental and economic sustainability, green and sustainable business, and environmental politics.
* These Come From Trees - An experiment in environmentalism, viral marketing, and user interface design with the goal of reducing consumer waste paper.
Climate Change Adds Risk to Atomic Power: A Must-Read Latest Report - In its initial report released this week, the Working Group on Climate, Nuclear, and Security Affairs, chaired by the Center for Climate and Security, ha...